Brambleton Pest Control
Get A Free Estimate
Brambleton Virginia Pest Control
Keeping Brambleton in top shape for residents and visitors means having a top-notch pest control company nearby. Better Termite and Pest Control has a whole team of pest experts and technicians to help prevent any mice or bug infestations from threatening your home and your family’s health and safety. We also protect commercial buildings from infestations.
Better Termite and Pest Control is a family-owned and operated Brambleton pest control business. We continually train our experts to use the best pest control equipment and eliminate all pests from all residences efficiently. We always keep our customers’ health and safety in mind for every project, no matter how small.
Brambleton Rodent Control
- Make sure you seal all pathways into your home with silicon-based caulk or steel wool to cover up any holes
- Mice love crumbs and food bits lying around, so keep your food sealed and off the floor from where mice can nibble at it
- Keep all garbage cans and other receptacles closed and sealed
- Spray a mixture of apple cider and water around your home or wherever you keep food
- Keep soft materials like cotton sealed since mice use them to make nests for their families
- Clean up pet hair, shredded paper, string, yarn, and other soft materials to prevent mice from using them for nesting
- Ammonia-soaked cotton balls can naturally deter mice from openings in your home
Brambleton Mosquito Control
- Mosquitos spend the first ten days of their lives in or around water, so it’s a good idea to clean your gutters and get rid of any standing water around your home
- Bug zappers are usually ineffective against mosquitos, so stick with bug spray or bug-repellant candles
- Clear any leaves, tall grass, or hollow trees from your yard since mosquitos love those hiding places
- Plant mosquito-repelling plants like lavender, bee balm, marigolds, eucalyptus, or peppermint
- If you have standing water that you can’t get rid of, try sprinkling coffee grounds in it
Brambleton, VA Termite Control
Whether you are a homeowner or a renter in Brambleton, Virginia, one of the most important things you can do to protect your home is to have it regularly inspected for termites. If left unchecked, termites can cause significant damage to your home and property, which is why it’s so important to be aware of their presence and take steps to prevent them from becoming an issue.
What Are Termites?
Termites are small insects that feed on wood and other organic matter such as paper and cotton. They are found all over the world in warm climates and can cause significant damage to wooden structures if left unchecked. While some species of termite will not cause any problems, others can quickly build large colonies that consume large amounts of wood, making them a serious threat to homes and other buildings.
Why Is Termite Control Important?
Termite control is important because these pests can cause significant damage to your home if left unchecked. The cost of repairing damage caused by termite infestations can be very expensive and time-consuming, leaving you with costly repairs that could have been prevented had the infestation been addressed earlier. In addition, some types of termites can cause health issues due to bacteria they carry on their bodies or spread through their droppings. It is much better to address the problem before it becomes a major issue than dealing with the consequences afterwards.
How Can You Prevent Termites From Becoming an Issue?
The best way to protect your home from termites is by having regular inspections performed by a professional pest control company like Better Termite in Brambleton, VA. A professional inspection will identify any possible signs of an infestation such as mud tubes around the foundation or walls as well as any visible evidence of activity such as wings or droppings. If an infestation is identified during the inspection process, we will use a combination of treatments such as liquid treatments to eradicate the problem quickly and safely.
Conclusion: Protecting your home from termite infestations is essential for keeping your home safe from potential damage caused by these pesky pests. We offer comprehensive inspections and treatments designed to help keep your home free from these destructive insects while also providing peace of mind knowing that your family and property are protected against these potentially damaging pests. Contact us today for more information about our services!